
Well I finally decided to slowly leave good ol myspace and create a blog! We may keep both I dont know.. but most of our family is on here so its a great way to keep in touch with you all! Right now we are in Orem Utah visiting with family. It's so beautiful up here and Mike has the best family living out here. We've really grown attached to his Aunt Robin and her whole family. And we love to come see Grandpa Briggs he's such a sweet man, we're actually sitting in his living room watching the Utah Jazz game with him as I'm writing.
Anyways.. a little about us, Mike and Lindsey Ploeger obviously! We were married November 11th, 2005 and live in Gilbert AZ. I am 21 and Michael is 23. We purchased our first home after living in an apartment in Chandler about a year ago, and we absolutly love it! Decorating is still slowly coming along but we got the landscaping all done which was exciting to get finished. Mike has been working as a Project Engineer at Hunter Contracting for almost 2 years and is doing great there, he's always working so hard and takes a lot of pride in what he does! He also works at Discount Tire Co on Saturdays just because he likes too ( I know he's crazy) He's like the little energizer bunny I swear. But I couldnt ask for a better husband.. really. I'm currently working at a dental office in Gilbert AZ doing front office work which I've really been enjoying. I've only been there since November after deciding to leave the retail world and so far so good! I learn something new everyday and it never gets boring.. you'd think it would sitting at a desk but its not! I love it! Now I know EVERYONE asks us when are we having kids.. bla bla bla bla! haha jk. But we want you all to know that yes we are thrilled to have a family in the future and can hardly wait but for now we just want to enjoy eachother and grow together a little more as a couple before we bring a little Ploeger into the world! But who knows.. maybe sooner than later? You never know what path life will take you down.
We are so grateful that most of our immediete family lives right with us in Arizona. No ones over 30 minutes away so thats nice! I have my Mother Marlo whose so loving and sweet ( sometimes she can be quite the fireball but she's a mom after all) jk mom! But she will never throw in the towel on keeping her kids in check no matter how old we are.. but we do appreciate her for it! My Dad Roger who will always make me laugh no matter what and would do anything for his kids, my little brother Zach whose 15 and wow does it show, I'll admit it I am a little protective over him but I love him so much and want only the best for him ( Zach no more girlfriends your killing me!!!), My sister Lisa who has the biggest heart (she thought she ran over a bird once in her car and actually turned around to see if it was ok, haha i dont know too many people that would do that) and her husband John along with our little nieces Rylan and Ella (they are such a cute family.. if you dont beleive me go to their blog!) My sister Kristen who is 28; if you ever have any questions on the latest fashions just ask her she's top notch with her style and fashion I.Q. she's always dressed so cute, I raid her closet every chance cause she always has the cutest stuff! I love having her as my big sis she's got such a big heart and will always be there. I'm blessed to have both of my big sisters I love them so so much!
Mike parents Jim and Teena live only like 10 mintues away from us if that, which we love and take advantage of! I'm so lucky to have them as in-laws! I here a lot of married couples complain about their in-laws but I honestly can say mine are pretty close to perfect! Teena is infamous for loading us up with anything and everything.. especially food. No complaints there, she's so sweet! Mikes sister Tasha who is just a joy to be around and has the most contagious smile ever! And then there is her husband Jason..................................................................... HAHA jk Jason! Jason and I like to pick on eachother. Its quite entertaining! But him and Tasha are the cutest couple and Mike and I dont know what we'd do without them. We probably laugh 3/4 of the time when we all get together they're so much fun! And their precious baby Alana our youngest niece is ADORABLE! And Robert is the only one who doesnt live in AZ, he's living in Texas and we sure miss him! If you ever want to meet a genuine, caring, just flat out good person meet Rob. He's amazing and Mike and I love getting together with him whenever we can!
Ok I'm totally gonna shutup now I'll be suprised if anyone even reads all of this.. I guess its hard to put your whole family and updates all in one blog, but I guess you only gotta do it once. So I'm gonna go watch Mike and Grandpa Briggs play some cribbage now!







6 comments:
Hey little sis! Loved the novel. I can't believe you still remember the whole bird thing. I did feel so bad for it. Anywho, have a fun drive home and see ya soon!
Yay!! I'm so glad y'all are on here and I absolutely LOVED all your comments--especially the one about my husband!! I cracked up and he had his jaw dropped open the whole time I read it to him. I think he's sending you a note about it now. :) We love you both!
ok you did cave and I am so happy!!!! We need to play soon. we are practially neighbors. Miss ya!
ok well starting the 23rd we should make wednesday play days, shop or whatever! us 4 need to barbeque or something too....
ok sounds groovy!!! Oh you did? you should have given me a honk:) Thanks about the pretty car, yes I love it!!! i drove Lisa home in it last week so she got the whole new car experience.
Hey! Mike and I were friends way back from Jr High and in High school! I am so glad to have found you guys! Very cute! Congrats on your marriage:)
Post a Comment