BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Late Birthday!


Mikes 24th Birthday was last September 27th! I just want him to know that I appreciate the man that he is. This guy works 50 hours a week sometimes more and still finds time to be with his wife.. thank you love! I couldnt ask for a better husband. Enough with the mushy business.. so I called all of our close family and asked if they would want to help go in on a Playstation 3 for him for his bday. He absolutely LOVES it, I may have some competiton. He'll stay up so late playing that thing. But I'm glad he's found something where he can sit down, relax, and just play! His next project is getting a big screen tv so he can get the full effects of the blu-ray.. oh and not to mention now he wants an upgraded surround sound system. Have I opened pandoras box or what! Its ok he's worth every penny!

3 comments:

Kristi & Austin said...

OMG I love your hair!!!!! so dang cute. Yes I am finally all healed from my surgery, thank goodness. It was the longest recovery week of my life I swear!Thank goodness for a wonderful husband and mom! lets play soon!

August and Melissa said...

I think it's your computer- but i do have like all white writing so that doesn't help- sorry- August made my blog, i didn't pick the background. Anyways, Ya come over!

SandyKay said...

Hi Michael & Lindsey ~ Just wanted to to you who SKB is that is following your blog :-). Glad to be able to see what you are up to. We would love it if you would come to Montana to see us! Remember you promised @ Grandma's funeral . . . Anytime would be great ~
Here is a link to our blog
http://sandykayandcy.blogspot.com/
Hope all is well in AZ ~ We send our love,

SandyKay & Cy