Well I've let my blog go once again so I'll try to catch everyone up. Firt off I hope everyone had great Holidays. Since our last post we've been up to Pinetop snowboarding, went to the Fiesta Bowl (Mike's a huge Texas Fan), Mike went to the championship Cardinals game with his buddies, went to Texas for Mike's brothers wedding which was so beautiful and we are so happy for them, had a Superbowl party at our house and had an extremeley sad hubby for the rest of the night since we all know the outcome of that game. That kind of sums everything up the past couple months or so. We have both been so busy and working full time. Mike's been working full time PLUS, he's even been working at home at night. So every chance we get to spend together we have to make the most of.. so as you can see blogging has not been up there on our priorities!! But things should slow down soon and then we'll be back to our old pace.. which I miss so much! I hope you all havnt forgotten about us, I promise to start blogging again soon. I still sign in from time to time and enjoy reading all of our friends and families little life moments. Till next time...
Mike and Lindsey
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
way to update girl. How are you doing?!?!? i havent seen you in forever!
Post a Comment