
Today is my Dads Birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! I love my dad, he has such a huge heart and he would always be there for any of his children. He's truley a good man. One of my favorite childhood memories of my dad was him playing his guitar to us. My favorite song that I would always ask him to play and sing was "Puff the Magic Dragon." I went over to his house a while ago and he played it for me.. I was so excited! I love you Dad :o)







3 comments:
That is my goal this year, to learn how to play the guitar. WE'll see :)
Oh what a sweet dedication, to a wonderful guy! I wanted to say thank you for thinking of me while I was in the hospital. I am finally home, thank goodness! After alot of thoughts and prayers. I am so lucky. Lets get together soon. whast your schedule like? I miss your cute little self!
AWWWWW! Happy late birthday DAD! I totally remember puff the magic dragon, hahaha! And what about that mamas soup suprise song!! Love ya.
Post a Comment