Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Sorry so long!
Hi everyone. So sorry its been awhile since we've posted. I'd love to say we have a bunch of new exciting things to update everyone on but we really don't! The past couple weeks our jobs have been keeping us pretty busy. So basically we've just been hanging out with our fam.. but no complaints there as we love them dearly. The only new news that we have and are pretty excited about is that we are all going to Rocky Point, Mexico at the end of June with our family (Teena, Jim, Tash, Jason and Alana) We will definitely have some fun pictures to post later on that. I'm sure it will be a very adventurous vacation, especially with my husband. There is NEVER a dull moment with him! We hope everyone is doing well. We love all of you! Sorry no pics.. I'm slippin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
LINDS! I was wondering how you were doing ;) I miss you so much! Are you living in Utah or Arizona?
I don't know how to delete comments, but I will definitely keep in touch and send you e-mails too! Will you e-mail me at work? jordan@rusty.com
That way I will have your e-mail saved in my contacts.
I love your fam so much too! And I know that everything is going to work out for the best like it always does...
p.s. if you ever talk to sara, tell her that I said hi!!
xoxo
Are you SURE you beat us??? :) I was just saying to Jason how sad I was that no one was posting anything about what I thought was kinda funny in our lives, and then I found out we can always count on you to rub our losses in our faces. Thanks, Lindsey. :) A rematch?? BRING IT ON!!!
p.s. this is what Jason said: "We'll do a rematch if you still insist that you ever did beat us to begin with!"
Hey- I'm at Dr. Pico's In Gilbert/Mesa. I just started since I never found a stupid job with Aesthetician stuff- did you ever?? I feel like I wasted all the money for nothing... Anyways- I slack on my blog too- really my husband does it all (LOL - what a girl huh).
Post a Comment