
Here's our cute friend Jenni! I love her She cracks me up!!

Saturday was one of my really good girlfriend's bachelorette party! Lyndsie's engaged to Mike's bestfriend Lee and we became friends when they started dating about 3 years ago! It's been pretty cool watching them evolve from dating to serious relationship to marriage, they are a great couple and we love them! My friend Laura and I were the only non-drinkers so we drove together.. we left early though. But we ate a pretty cool restaurant called Olive & Ivy. We joke and say everyone probably thinks we're such old married women! SO UNCOOL!! haha.
Here's Laura and I on the way to good ol' Scottsdale!

And here's little miss bachelorette Lyndsie.. so sassy! She's such a sweetheart!

Saturday Mike played in a company charity softball tournament in Phoenix! It was fun.. hot outside but still fun.. and I love watching him play!
Mike after hitting the ball!

On Sunday we went over to my sisters Lisa's house to hang out with the fam! I love going over there my little nieces are the two most adorable little girls ever!! We hung out in the front yard and watched them ride their bicycles (Mike even joined in it was pretty cute). They crack me up.. Ella was running around in her pull-ups itching like crazy from being in the grass, and dragging around her little toy pony. She refused to put clothes on haha. I've never been able to get a picture of her smiling but I finally got one I was so excited!!
Here's Ella Bella!

Rylan being tickled!

And here being a little monkey

So Sunday evening I started feeling real achy and my throat started to get sore. Later that night I had a full blown sore throat.. so painful. I'm pretty sure I have strep, I'm going to the Doc tomorrow so we will see! And there's no pictures of that sorry to disappoint.. you would thank me I look like a bus ran over me like five times. Eww! I hate being sick!!!!! And thats my bad ending to a very long post that I'm missing our fave tv show House for so I hope it wasn't too boring!







2 comments:
Hey Lindsey and Mike! Your blog is so cute! So glad you have one so we can keep in touch. You are adorable. I love all the pictures. Hope you're doing good!
You totally chopped your hair off! I love it! I was going to chop my off, but then thought I should wait until after Chelsey gets married just in case I hate it :) I don't know if I can wait though, it is really far away! I hope you feel better.
Post a Comment