Jason and Tasha came over tonight to watch the playoffs Suns vs. Spurs (very disappointing by the way!) Tash made brownies and Michael made grilled chicken and shrimp it was delish! Anyways..Its so funny because Jason gets so worked up and I just happened to catch this great little candid moment about how much he loves Ginobili! Jason you should really have your own reality show its hilarious how dramatic you are with sports.. Tasha you must be so entertained!! Mikes entertaining in a different kind of yelling/mean/don't want to be around him when he's watching a game kind of way.. just kidding honey!!
I'm working on getting the videos to work.. sorry!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh Lindsey, you have no idea! When Jason's worked up like he is over a huge loss, it takes him days to recover. :) I must admit he is quite the entertainer. I tell him he's in the wrong business--he definitely needs to be a sports commentator or something in that area. Maybe I should just start charging people (except y'all)...
For some reason, the video didn't work--the zoo one or the Jason one. Can't wait to view them both!
I am really disappointed the video isn't working. I was looking forward to seeing Jason at his finest.
Post a Comment