BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where would we be without in-laws (well the good ones!) haha jk!


So Tash (mikes sis) and Jason my wonderful in-laws made a special trip over to our house today to deliver my present! I just want everyone to know that I have the best in-laws in the world (even you jase) Thank you so much for thinking of me and I really like the present.. Jason Earmuffs... Mike REALLY likes it too! Actually like is putting it lightly! Anyways thank you for being the wonderful people you are! And sorry if we seemed a little distant when you came over.. remember how you guys were asking if we ever got into fights.. well we had a little one tonight but all is well!!!!! From the bottom of our hearts.. we love you both and are so excited we will all be able to grow old together! haha! Bingo time!!!!!!

Lindsey

P.s. Please tell mike to participate in our blogging its way too fun for him to be left out of it!!! mikep@huntercontracting.com.. he really looks up to you tash so maybe if you give him a little nudge he just may start participating

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Sweet Lindsey, another fellow blogger. Maybe you can give Tasha a hard time since she hasn't had in new post in forever! I'm glad you guys are doing a blog. It is fun to stay in touch and get to know people better through them. I look forward to reading more, so keep the posts coming!

Mom said...

Oh I can't wait for Jason to see this picture! How do I love you two (or four, since your dogs really are family)! Glad you liked the gift once again--and for Mike to like it, well, I don't have to tell you that's huge! :) I'm already on him about contributing to the blog but no guarantees. You've seen how successful I am with my own husband and I'm fearing they are too alike in certain areas!

Kristi & Austin said...

You are so sweet! I am not feeling cute with my preggo belly. yes my mom is so freakin tan its ridculous. I am so jealous. Especially since I got fried..... I am hurting pretty bad. Ok so guess what... I am moving:( So we wont be neighbors for long... when do you start wednesdays off? I am moving in may so lets a make the best tll then.