Thursday, July 30, 2009
So I got a facebook and have completely neglected my little blog! I hope everyones doing well! Nothing too exciting with us. 2009 has been a crazy year though.. seems like a lot of medical stuff has been makin the rounds in my family. But I think the worst of its over now. I'm still working front office at a dental office and I love it. My job is awesome! Mike is stil at Hunter Contracting and is keeping so busy. He has a lot of jobs out in Peoria which keeps him very very busy and makes for long work days. But I'm so excited and proud of him.. i get to go to the grand opening of the park he's been working so hard on for the past year next month. I love him so so much.. he is my rock and everything else amazing. for real! This past month I have been struggling with a few things, but when one door closes another opens. I have been graced with feeling such an amazing comfort from the Lord and am so excited to start going back to church. I don't know how I've survived the past 3 years without the gospel in my life. So kudos to us! Our next big goal is getting sealed in the temple. So if anyone even reads my posts anymore.. HELLO! And I hope your lives are going good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
That is awesome. And I still totally read your blog when you post:) I know I don't see you that often, but I've always liked you. I'm really happy for both of you. Our struggles usually end up bringing us great blessings (not that it makes them easier). Hope things are going better.
I read it too! Glad to see you're alive :). Didn't know you have facebook. I finally joined the world of that too. That's cool about Michael's work. I am so happy for you guys! We miss you.
I read it! I miss you- we still need to hang out soon. I am now assisting at my dental office! Crazy huh! I am so proud of you and Mike to make the change and get back with the church. The Temple is awesome and is the best place you know that you are truly loved and you grow so much closer with your husband. Go there often. It is so worth it! Wish you the best! Call me sometime if you still have my number!
It's about time you posted something. . . :-) I hope the health issues fade away from you and your family. What is the name of the park Mike has been planning?
Im so happy to hear you guys are going back to church! Its amazing what the gospel does to a family! as my kids have gotten older I decided to go back too! And I feel the same way, HOw did we survive without it... Call me, we need to get together!
I heard about your medical scare and poor Lisa! That is awesome you guys are going to get sealed in the temple. I am so happy for you!!
OK ~ I want to be there on that special day!
Love you too ~ See you at the farms :-).
Post a Comment