Wow, okay so my last post was from 2009. HOLY MOLEY! Where do I even begin? Lets update on the highlights shall we?
Mike and I were sealed in the Mesa, AZ temple in November 2010 after 5 years of marriage. It was such a special day and we were happy to share it with our family and friends. We have so much love and gratitude to those who never lost hope in us returning to the church. I couldnt picture my life without the Gospel in it.
Can I just say, I love this husband of mine?
I have thought a lot about whether or not I was going to share this next part just because it is a personal part of my life. However, I think it is important to talk about because SO many women struggle with it. In 2009 I was diagnosed with a lovely thing called endometriosis as well as having PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). Basically it all sums up to pregnancy being a really tough thing to achieve. I tried to struggle with it alone for the first year or so and finally started to open up. It's amazing to me how many of my friends and family have also struggled with infertility. I want to give a big fat thank you to those special women who were there for me during those extra tough times. I have come to learn that infertility does not define me, it has molded me into the woman I am today.
After being referred to a great fertility dr, we are finally expecting! Baby Ploeger is due on May 26th, 2012 and we couldnt be more thrilled.
So those are the most important things to share. If I tried to update everything it would take way too long. We are looking forward to this coming year with the new addition to our family!
Much Love.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hi Guys! Where does the time go ~ I hope I get to visit that place some day and see all that I missed! So thanks for catching us up. So proud of both of you and the progress you have made. Also ~ so happy for you and baby girl Ploeger! So much has happened here as well ~ I think that is what Eternity is really for ~ catching up on each others lives! Love, SandyKay & Cy
Welcome back!!! It's so good to hear about you getting sealed, turning your life around and getting pregnant!!!! That's all awesome news! So proud of you. I had the PCOS thing and it took me years to get pregnant as well! But I did it and now have 2 healthy boys!
Post a Comment